Sunday, March 29, 2015

April current review plans



Managed to get Pyrite Heart a bit earlier, thanks steam sale and my friend for letting me use their card, so the current Review line up looks like for April not only Pyrite Heart, but also 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum.
I'd been planning to get 1931 for awhile and the recent Steam version release makes it even better to take up on playing.
Depending on anything that get's released between those times that I'm playing and writing their review, like an NanoReno game that interests me, I may review the Dot Kareshi series. That's more dependent if I have any money after getting a Vita also though lol.
I'm also pretty hype for the new translation of Re: Birthday Song. I would marry the artist of R/U:BS, DiaLovers, and Ozmafia!
Preview at my review: This scene spoke to me. Maid uniforms are justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment