Monday, November 7, 2016

Status of After School Affairs Review



So... I've gotten through Main Story for everyone but on The Second Season, I always get a glitch. I kept thinking I'd wait for an update to come but with the two bug fixes that came out in that time, nothings fixed it. I can't buy Kenzo or Kiyonori's stories. When I click on either of them and scroll to get to their Second Season, it never loads the page, and then when I click to change guys, all the portraits go black. I can't really have this as a reason to report though, since my phone is so old it isn't technically compatible despite the fact I've played many of the stories. For that reason I won't be reviewing After School Affairs until I get a new phone, probably in January. My phone was already very old so this is just one of many reasons to buy a new one. Maybe then can I play Mystic Messenger too.

I know technically I can review for Main Story, but like with my other Voltage games, I want to give recommendations and  warnings for certain stories. That said If anyone is curious on which are fine enough to buy, I have played some of the Side Stories.

What's coming next then? Anything really, I downloaded Alice Love And Labyrinth, but the game lags to high hell. I bought Dandelion Recently as well. It might be awhile until a new review comes out, so I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment