Saturday, July 22, 2017

Review Plans for August-December



Having a bit of a big margin here since I'll be starting school next month, but it's been awhile since I've written about Review plans!

I've gotten a new phone, so I will finally get to reviewing After School Affairs once I reacquaint myself with everything by replaying the story's I have and getting caught up on everything else. No small task I assure you but I will try to speed through so I can play more Hidetake stories lol

I've also been playing Mystic Messenger, but seeing as I wanna see everything the game has to offer and it's Real-time based, it might be awhile. I've gotten everyone's good end except for 707's who I haven't started, and haven't done any bad endings or DLC stories yet.

I also went on a bit of a Steam Spree for summer sale, buying among other things, Backstage Pass. I've also played Period Cube and have CollarxMalice preordered but I'm not sure if I'll be reviewing those two yet out of pure laziness.

So here's the TL;DR version!

After School Affairs (finally!)
Mystic Messenger

Potentially Period: Cube, Backstage Pass and CollarxMalice

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haru!!! I need help :( Im on an android phone and I cant find decent otome games that you dont have to pay for. Oh and btw, you published ths article on my birthday XD
    - From Chey - I hope you get back to me!!!! ^<>^

    ReplyDelete