Saturday, November 14, 2015

Review Plans for December - January


I decided to plan a bit ahead since of the two games, Ones a behemoth, and the others a Voltage game so yeah. The holiday seasons coming up so you'd think I'd have more time but time means nothing when you're a piece of trash NEET like me. Anyways the review schedule is:

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi
A Knights Devotion

I hope I can finish Hakuoki this month but it's got so much content I'm not too sure hence saying this is for December-January. Both will have reccomendations for DLC/routes like with the 10dwmd review.

I'm also importing Bad Apple Wars around January for my birthday but I probably won't review it since my Japanese is too crap and I'd feel too self conscious. I might show an unboxing in my crap room or something, I feel I should at least ACKNOWLEDGE it here lol. If I don't make another post before December consider this my Happy Holidays message!! I don't think anyone really reads my blog but if you do, my birthdays on January 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment