Monday, February 1, 2016

Review Plans for February - March

Taking it a bit easy on my wallet these months, as I'm planning only free game reviews. Being free usually means it's short and this also helps give me some more time to play through other side otomes casually. That doesn't mean I'm not buying otome games this month, but they're all in Japanese and I'm not the best at Japanese so I don't want to mess with that, so they're only for private enjoyment.

Anyways
Planned games:

Seduce Me The Otome
Cupid
A Troll's Fairy Tale

I've already played a route in Seduce Me, but the others I havn't touched, just have them downloaded on my computer so far.  As for imports, I'll be getting Diabolik Lovers, Vita Edition, Cause I want to see whats so hyped up about it. I'm prepared for the inevitable disappointment like when I played Hakuoki. Other than that I'm really interested in CollarxMalice, just wish they'd announce the script writer already. My friends are telling me to play Norn9, and since it got translated expect a review of it... sometime this year probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment